After your dental examination, our receptionist will explain your written estimate/treatment plan for the agreed course of treatment. The NHS charges are set by the government and are displayed in reception.
From 1st April 2018 the new price charges are:-
• Band 1 £21.60 this covers an examination, advice, x-rays and a scale & polish if needed.
• Band 2 £59.10 this covers anything in Band 1 plus any Fillings, root canal work or extractions.
• Band 3 £256.59 this covers anything in Band 1 & 2 plus crowns, dentures or bridges.
It is our practice policy to take payment at the initial appointment for all treatment to be carried out as per treatment plan.
We currently accept cash and the majority of card payments.
Did you know that you may qualify for free NHS dental treatment?
If you fall into any of the following categories you will automatically qualify for FREE treatment.
• Under 18 years of age
• 18 and in full-time education
• Nursing or pregnant mums
• Receiving income support, income based job seekers allowance
• Receiving Income-related Employment & Support Allowance
• Receiving Pension Credit guarantee credit
• Named on a valid HC2 certificate
• Named on an NHS tax credit exemption card.
If you are on a low income and feel you need help with your treatment costs our receptionist will give you an HC1 form to complete.
For all courses of treatment (NHS and Private), we may request full payment of charges prior to the commencement of treatment and you can pay by cash, debit or credit card.
Please do your best to give at least one day’s notice whenever possible. Your appointment time can then be used for someone else who may be in pain. Patients who miss two appointments without cancelling may not be seen again in this practice. Please help the practice to fight “wasted appointments”.